4. All leashes, choke chains, prong collars and harnesses must be removed in the transition corral prior to entering the park.
5. All humans must sign a digital waiver of liability either on-line or upon check in. We will ask to see your I.D.
6. All dogs must be registered by their owner either on-line or upon check in.
7. Respect your Bark Rangers. If asked to separate your dog, leash your dog or remove your dog, kindly do so quickly. Ignoring a Bark Ranger’s request may lead to removal from the park by PG&J’s management.
8. Bark Rangers may separate dogs, redirect them to more suitable play or physically remove them from the play yard.
9. All dogs in the park must be accompanied by an owner/handler at all times. If you need to leave the park for any reason, please notify a Bark Ranger.
10. YOU are responsible for your dog’s behavior and the safety of you and your dog.
11. YOU knowingly and voluntarily assume any risk of harm to you and/or your dog.